I agree completely.
Excerpts from Fox News article: Manchester attack: Nations around the world must stop appeasing the Islamists
- The photos and the video and the sounds have become all too familiar. A flash of light – a massive explosion – horrified screams of the dying and wounded.
- This time in Manchester, England – at a concert filled with young teenagers and their parents.
- “Horrific, horrific injuries. Terrible,” President Trump said. “Dozens of innocent people, beautiful young children savagely murdered in this heinous attack upon humanity.”
- An untold number of children and their parents were massacred by Islamic radicals – killed in the name of the religion of peace.
- In response – there have been candlelight vigils and calls for peace and understanding – but the Muslim jihadists do not want peace. They want death.
- The time has come to eliminate this evil from the face of the planet. The time has come for nations around the world to stop appeasing the Islamists.
- “We must drive out the terrorists and extremists from our midst, obliterate this evil ideology, and protect and defend our citizens and people of the world,” the president said. “All civilized nations must be united in this effort.”
- Yet, there are still apologists for the radical Islamists – from Hollywood to the halls of Congress. They seem to think we can win over the hearts and minds of the jihadists with bouquets of flowers and gentle hugs.
- That sort of philosophy is not only foolish but it’s downright dangerous.
- How many more times do we have to listen to breathless news anchors lecturing us about not rushing to judgment?
- So spare us the politically correct garbage.
- How many more children must die at the hands of radical Muslims – slain in the name of the religion of peace?
- How many more citizens of the world must be sacrificed to satisfy the bloodlust of these brutal savages?
- How many more times, America? How many more times?
We must become more aggressive with our military in coordination with the military of allies so we are not acting alone to destroy ISIS and others of their ilk. We must similarly give law enforcement at all levels the ability to exterminate terrorists here in the United States.
I give President Trump the grade of A for his overseas trip so far – what he did and said in Saudi Arabia and Israel, and then when meeting with the Pope. Even so, he did back off slightly on his position regarding radical Islam and related terrorists in order to attempt to unite Muslims to get them to participate in stopping the worldwide threat. He’s doing a better job of president and diplomat overseas compared to how he behaves at home here in the United States. The Trump we’ve seen on TV overseas is the kind of businessman – the deal maker, rather than politician, I hoped would become president. Not the kind using Twitter to daily tweet childish temper tantrums, and worse – to betray his voters by breaking campaign promises, as well as the ongoing bizarre Russian conspiracy.
Editorial Article by Jim Lantern in Norman Oklahoma USA
Wednesday morning – 24 May 2017
+ + +