Please share this with your associates, relatives and friends, if you want to. I believe this special repeated and updated report, parts of which I’ve written and published at this website in the past, some of it copied from mainstream new media sources, is worth your time to read and consider…
Most businesses are not managed like democracies. Most are like dictatorships, a single boss. The grey area might be elected boards of directors. No doubt, Trump has been dictator of his business empire. He knows no other way. So I expect him to apply the same to government.
Obama advertised himself at the start as a “Centrist Democrat.” Appealed to me, nearly that myself as a left-leaning Centrist similar to Libertarians. But then he went too far left on some issues, and then shocked me by doing something I’d expect from the far right Republicans rather than a Democrat President. In July 2011 he threatened to not allow payments to go out to Social Security and military because of the budget battle. First President in my lifetime to cause me to feel fear. I believed it would happen, and so did Cleveland County DHS with a plan to help local people whose Social Security gets cut off. Then they made a deal, an extension, and so it didn’t get cut off, and the military got paid while otherwise getting cutbacks.
Experian, HQ in Ireland, is no longer just a credit background check service. Obama gave them the contract to handle security for all government agencies. Experian used some of the money [billions of dollars] to build the world’s most powerful computer in Allen Texas, more powerful than the NSA computer in Utah and more powerful than what China has. It is the closest thing to “artificial intelligence” so far created by humans. The authority it has now exceeds that of the IRS.
Before that, I could sign in at SSA website and order the proof of benefits letter like when OKDHS updated my case each year. Experian took over SSA security and at its website. The data Experian has on a person must match the date SSA has on that same person, and must match the data the person uses to sign in. I know my facts. SSA has always had the correct data on me. Experian has not. For a year I tried to get Experian to correct it all – and they did but only the mistakes I found. Still not a match, so I was banned from using the SSA website. I have to call or snail mail the Moore office to get the proof letter. Not just me. I did an online poll. 95% of people who answered poll, about 6000, have been shut out by Experian same as me.
A similar problem with Health Care dot Gov website for ObamaCare Affordable Care Act, Experian blocking millions of Americans from access because their data to prove ID did not match Experian records. Something most of the mainstream news media hasn’t reported. The key flaw in ObamaCare has been Experian. It has access to all health care records, and will soon control all health care access – you will not get to see your doctor unless Experian approves it first.
Experian uses the same proof of ID methods now to handle security clearances for all government and military personnel. That’s a fact. Experian and its master computer in Allen Texas has as much control of the nuclear arsenal as the President now, or nearly so – all military personnel in the process to do it in the chain of command. In the science fiction versions of this, computers nuke or enslave humans, and machines with artificial intelligence take over the world. The reality happening now is not that bad, but nearly so.
Experian has published it’s “Single Version of the Truth” and “Single Source of Truth” [look those up at Wikipedia] for programming its master computer. What that means is a single currency worldwide by electronic means – similar to everyone on earth using the same debit or credit card. All other means including cash to become illegal. So you can’t buy anything, not even water, without Experian approving the purchase! In history, those who militarily controlled the land controlled the world, then those who militarily controlled the seas controlled the world, then those who militarily control the skies with air power controlled the world. Space, near earth orbit, was to be next – and has very quietly been happening – China preparing for satellite warfare to disrupt crucial communications. Now comes Experian with a master plan to beat all military options. Those who control the flow of money control the world. Do what we say or you don’t get paid, don’t eat, can’t even get a drink of water. “Mark of the Beast” is upon us. That “beast” is the master computer in Allen Texas controlled by Experian.
Will Trump keep the Experian contracts started by Obama? Probably. While the President uses Experian to reach his goals, Experian will use the President to help them reach their own goal of world control. Indirectly, through its HQ in Ireland, and master computer in Allen Texas . . . who would ever have believed Ireland through Experian will someday soon rule the world as a single empire.
‘Welfare people should be forced to live in tent cities until they earn the right to live in normal housing.” – Newt Gingrich, 1994 at a Rotary Club meeting in Wichita, when I was manager of a motel there. Gingrich is aligned with Trump on that plan now. It will begin in and with Chicago, then Detroit, and others where most needed.
How to move millions of low-income and no-income citizens to camps without physical force and by lowest cost? Cut off all aid. Sign in at the camp and you get it back while living there. For example, I could get notice my SSD is cut off until I report in person to the camp at El Paso Texas. They might make a deal with Greyhound to transport people going to camps. Meantime, Trump federalizes and nationalizes police with greater powers and military weapons (as he has promised to do), including building on the minimum income rule and crime free lease addendum. Perhaps martial law is declared to help people to fully cooperate. Most who can no longer buy food and water, also cut off by Experian, will have no choice but to go where they can get their next meal, other basic needs, and shelter.
I wanted to live long enough to participate with a resistance similar to the fictional “Tribulation Force” in the “Left Behind” series of novels (Christian Apocalyptic fiction) by Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins, but my health has totally failed me now – unless there is an unexpected miracle to restore it so I can be useful to God.
Now I fully know how people throughout history have felt who have suffered similarly – all the way back to JOB. Wikipedia describers it accurately and briefly: “Job is presented as a good and prosperous family man who is beset with horrendous disasters that take away all that he holds dear, including his offspring, his health, and his property. He struggles to understand his situation and begins a search for the answers to his difficulties.” As for me, not just that, but the question I constantly ask: Why am I still alive? Do God’s Will? Like what for example? Has God abandoned me? Why must I suffer so much? Further seeing how millions of others suffer much worse then me (per CNN International News), I must ask if God has abandoned Earth altogether.
“Successful revolution is big business – make no mistake about that. In a modern, complex, and highly industrialized state, revolution is not accomplished by a handful of conspirators whispering around a guttering candle in a deserted ruin. It requires countless personnel, supplies, modern machinery and modern weapons. And to handle these factors successfully there must be loyalty, secrecy, and superlative organization.” – Excerpt from the story “If This Goes On—” in the novel REVOLT IN 2100 by Robert A. Heinlein.
IF THIS GOES ON—
Excerpts from Wikipedia article…
- “If This Goes On—” is a science fiction short novel by Robert A. Heinlein, first serialized in 1940 in Astounding Science-Fiction and revised and expanded for inclusion in the 1953 collection Revolt in 2100. The novel shows what might happen to Christianity in the United States given mass communications, applied psychology, and a hysterical populace. The novel is part of Heinlein’s Future History series.
- The story is set in a future theocratic American society, ruled by the latest in a series of fundamentalist Christian “Prophets.” The First Prophet was Nehemiah Scudder, a backwoods preacher turned President (elected in 2012), then dictator (no elections were held in 2016 or later).
But the threat today isn’t coming from a potential Christian theocracy. Maybe an Islamic caliphate. Certainly Experian by way of Trump is a real possibility.
The following paragraphs have been excerpted from the 1986 Baen Book printing of Robert A. Heinlein’s novel titled “Revolt in 2100” –from the story titled “If This Goes On—”:
- I was kept busy but my work was fill-in work, since I was awaiting assignment. I had time to dig into the library and I looked up Tom Paine, which led me to Patrick Henry and Thomas Jefferson and others – a whole new world was opened up to me. I had trouble at first in admitting the possibility of what I read; I think perhaps of all things a police state can do to its citizens, distorting history is possibly the most pernicious. For example, I learned for the first time that the United States had not been ruled by a bloodthirsty emissary of Satan before the First Prophet arose in his wrath and cast him out – but had been a community of free men deciding their own affairs by peaceful consent. I don’t mean that the first republic had been a scriptural paradise, but it hadn’t been anything like what I had learned in school.
- For the first time in my life I was reading things which had not been approved by the Prophet’s censors, and the impact on my mind was devastating. Sometimes I would glance over my shoulder to see who was watching me, frightened in spit of myself. I began to sense faintly that secrecy is the keystone of all tyranny. Not force, but secrecy . . . censorship. When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, “This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know,” the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything—you can’t conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him.
- My thoughts did not then fall into syllogisms; my head was filled with an inchoate spate of new ideas, each more exciting than the last. I discovered that travel between the planets, almost a myth in my world, had not stopped because the First Prophet had forbidden it as a sin against the omnipotence of God; it had ceased because it had gone into the red financially and the Prophet’s government would not subsidize it. There was even an implied statement that the “infidels” (I still used that word in my mind) still sent out an occasional research ship and that there were human beings even now on Mars and Venus. Maybe someday the United States would have space ships again.
“In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.” ~ George Orwell.
“It’s no wonder that truth is stranger than fiction. Fiction has to make sense.” ~ Mark Twain.
Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones. Scene 5…
Anakin Skywalker: I don’t think the system works.
Padmé: How would you have it work?
Anakin Skywalker: We need a system where the politicians sit down
and discuss the problem… agree what’s in the best interest of all people… and then do it.
Padmé: That’s exactly what we do. The trouble is that people don’t always agree.
Anakin Skywalker: Well, then they should be made to.
Padmé: By whom? Who’s going to make them?
Anakin Skywalker: I don’t know. Someone.
Anakin Skywalker: Of course not me.
Padmé: But someone.
Anakin Skywalker: Someone wise.
Padmé: Sounds an awful lot like a dictatorship to me.
Anakin Skywalker: Well, if it works.
Star Wars: Episode III – Revenge of the Sith…
Padmé: What if the democracy we thought we were serving no longer exists, and the Republic has become the very evil we have been fighting to destroy?
What Newt Gingrich said in 1994 about housing and poor people has not been forgotten, and he has now aligned himself with Trump.
On the surface, the target appears to be black citizens. However, I can assure you the target is low-income and no-income people, of which the majority probably are black citizens. Other minorities and white citizens are included.
In Wichita Kansas, Asians and Hispanics tended to care for themselves and policed themselves within their tight communities. Community Policing helped in a positive way to put an end to most problems within the black community. Meantime, the poor white communities became the problem, mainly drugs and violence, made worse by corrupt police officers in their neighborhoods.
It was here in Norman, back in 2012 if I recall correctly, when NPD introduced the Crime Free Lease Addendum to apartment communities with a high crime rate – including Bishop’s Landing Apartments. On the surface, it appears to be good, but the so-called devil is in the details. A tenant only need be suspected of illegal activity to be evicted immediately. No proof, no arrest or conviction is required, which violates the US Constitution Bill of Rights.
Then spreading across the country, including Norman, from 2012 to present day, the Minimum Income Rule being pushed by police and used by managers and owners of many apartment communities. The rule is the minimum net monthly income of a tenant must be 3 times the rent. So a $500 apartment requires $1500 monthly income – take home pay net after taxes, not gross. The loss of affordable housing then became the number one cause of homelessness, accounting for 51% of homeless people including families with children. During my travels via Greyhound through Kansas, Colorado, Utah, Wyoming, Nevada, California, and Texas, I encountered many singles, married couples, and families with children who fell victim to the Minimum Income Rule. Many moved to low monthly rent hotels and motels, like I briefly did during summer 2015. Then police focused on those and camping sites like KOA, to limit stays to one month out of a year, and to do away with monthly – limiting guests to nightly or weekly.
The police theory is based on actual stats, that low-income people are more likely to engage in crimes than middle-income and high-income people. By using the Crime Free Lease Addendum and the Minimum Income Rule they are already forcing such people out of their homes, under the belief doing so will make communities safer – increasing property values, rent, taxes, etc. So it’s not just about crime but also about money and profit for businesses and government.
The loss of affordable housing has included affordable housing – like Bishop’s landing Apartments – being torn down, to make way for higher rent housing, or otherwise more beneficial use of property by business and government – city, county, state, and federal. Absolutely no doubt about it, Eminent Domain will be used to force vulnerable citizens to give up their property, to then be relocated to where they are less of a problem. This is in fact also being done to many homeless shelters in cities across the country.
In some cities, like St Petersburg Florida, it is illegal to be homeless and for anyone to give aid to homeless people. They are arrested, put in jail, and then shipped to a camp in Texas that was previously a federal prison and then a failed private managed prison. Comparable to what New Gingrich has in mind for welfare people.
Something similar has been done before, so we know it can be done and how. The internment of Japanese Americans in the United States during World War II was the forced relocation and incarceration in camps in the interior of the country of between 110,000 and 120,000 people of Japanese ancestry who lived on the Pacific coast. Sixty-two percent of the internees were United States citizens.
Now comes Trump, and what he has said he will do…
Excerpts from Trump’s GNC speech:
- Friends, delegates and fellow Americans: I humbly and gratefully accept your nomination for the presidency of the United States.
- Americans watching this address tonight have seen the recent images of violence in our streets and the chaos in our communities.
- Many have witnessed this violence personally, some have even been its victims.
- I have a message for all of you: the crime and violence that today afflicts our nation will soon come to an end. Beginning on January 20th 2017, safety will be restored.
- Our convention occurs at a moment of crisis for our nation. The attacks on our police, and the terrorism in our cities, threaten our very way of life. Any politician who does not grasp this danger is not fit to lead our country. Americans watching this address tonight have seen the recent images of violence in our streets and the chaos in our communities. Many have witnessed this violence personally, some have even been its victims. I have a message for all of you: the crime and violence that today afflicts our nation will soon come to an end. Beginning on January 20th 2017, safety will be restored. The most basic duty of government is to defend the lives of its own citizens. Any government that fails to do so is a government unworthy to lead.
Excerpts from The Hill, 29 July 2016…
- Trump would give back military gear to police.
- Donald Trump says he would allow police access to military-grade equipment if elected, reversing limits imposed by President Obama last year after civil unrest in Ferguson, Mo.
- Obama last year implemented new limits on sending military supplies to local law enforcement from federal agencies or with federal funds. The partial ban covers tracked armored vehicles, armed aircraft, bayonets and guns, and ammunition of .50 caliber or higher.
- The gear is often too costly for police departments to purchase on their own.
- Other equipment such as drones, firearms and riot gear must be approved by local governments.
Excerpts from Real News Right Now – Politics (during GOP Convention)…
- Trump Announces Plan to Federalize American Police Departments.
- Less than twenty-four hours after accepting his party’s nomination and delivering the longest acceptance speech in nearly four decades, Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump unveiled his plan to restore law and order in America, which he bleakly described as being under siege by illegal immigrants, the Islamic State, and race-related violence.
- “We’re going to put an end to that,” Trump said during a post-convention interview with The New York Times.
- “We’re going to federalize every police department in this country. We’re going to eliminate the red tape and it’s going to give police the ability to do their jobs effectively and, believe me, this is something that’s going to happen within my first one hundred days in office.”
- Under Trump’s plan, city and state police departments would fall under the umbrella of the Department of Homeland Security and would therefore be granted broad authorities to enforce the law. “They’re going to receive the best weapons, training, and resources this country has to offer,” Trump promised. “We’re going to put an end to jurisdictional restrictions and increase police capabilities in terms of surveillance and the use of deadly force. Not only that, we’re going to eliminate this so-called standard for probable cause; it’s very limiting and, frankly, outdated. Our police forces are going to have much more freedom in terms of who they can arrest and why.”
- Trump compared his proposal for a federalized police force to similar operations in countries like Brazil and Mexico where armor-clad federal police are able to travel freely between cities and counties and have the support of military-grade vehicles and weaponry. “It’s going to be very similar to what you see in Rio de Janeiro where they have a very serious gang problem,” Trump explained. “You look at Chicago where they have dozens of people being killed every week. Well, I will tell you, we’re going to get very tough in Chicago and in places like that. We’re going to – in my first hundred days – we’re going to send several thousand police into that city and clean it up like you wouldn’t believe and, you know what, people will be very happy.”
- In a highly anticipated acceptance speech delivered on the final night of the Republican National Convention in Cleveland, Ohio, on Thursday, Donald Trump spoke of a nation in crisis, plagued by the looming threat of terrorism and domestic crime, and vowed, as president, to “restore law and order.”
Now some speculation based on Trump’s claims and goals…
The only way Trump can accomplish all he has claimed he will do and within such a short amount of time is to:
- Declare Martial Law on or soon after 20 January 2017. “Martial Law is the exercise of government and control by military authorities over the civilian population of a designated territory – an extreme and rare measure used to control society during war or periods of civil unrest or chaos.”
- Militarize police – arm police with military weapons, including those recently taken away from police by President Obama after the Ferguson conflict.
- Increase the powers of the police – exercised by legislative and executive branches of states through the enactment and enforcement of laws – power to compel obedience to laws through whatever measures they see fit, provided those measures do not infringe upon any of the rights protected by the United States Constitution or in the various state constitutions, and are not unreasonably arbitrary or oppressive – methods of enforcement can include legal sanctions, physical means, and other forms of coercion and inducement.
- Suspend the Bill of Rights – the collective name for the first ten amendments to the United States Constitution – including Miranda Rights.
- Federalize police – creation of a National Police Force, including the Deportation Force.
Welcome to Trump’s United Police States of America. It could happen.
Since the 9/11 terrorist attack, we have become familiar with “shelter in place” for defense. I believe that idea will be applied to places already occupied by low-income and no-income people, to avoid the great cost of moving them to camps or tent cities like what Newt Gingrich has in mind. No doubt, Trump will look for a low-cost solution, such as Experian’s Mark of the Beast.
The Times They Are A-Changin’
Bob Dylan lyrics
Come gather ’round people
Wherever you roam
And admit that the waters
Around you have grown
And accept it that soon
You’ll be drenched to the bone
If your time to you
Is worth savin’
Then you better start swimmin’
Or you’ll sink like a stone
For the times they are a-changin’.
Come writers and critics
Who prophesize with your pen
And keep your eyes wide
The chance won’t come again
And don’t speak too soon
For the wheel’s still in spin
And there’s no tellin’ who
That it’s namin’
For the loser now
Will be later to win
For the times they are a-changin’.
Come senators, congressmen
Please heed the call
Don’t stand in the doorway
Don’t block up the hall
For he that gets hurt
Will be he who has stalled
There’s a battle outside
And it is ragin’
It’ll soon shake your windows
And rattle your walls
For the times they are a-changin’.
Come mothers and fathers
Throughout the land
And don’t criticize
What you can’t understand
Your sons and your daughters
Are beyond your command
Your old road is
Please get out of the new one
If you can’t lend your hand
For the times they are a-changin’.
The line it is drawn
The curse it is cast
The slow one now
Will later be fast
As the present now
Will later be past
The order is
And the first one now
Will later be last
For the times they are a-changin’.