29 May 2015
Seeking new acquaintances, contacts, friends in Reno Nevada
Contact/Feedback and Sharing:
- Email – email@example.com
- Facebook – Jim Lantern
- Twitter – Jim Lantern @TimeglassZone
- Google+ – Jim Lantern
Use Comments/Feedback under this posting if above options are not possible for you.
I moved to Reno Nevada from NormanOklahoma – arrived night of Monday 4 May 2015. Presently living in a low monthly rent motel kitchenette near the Reno downtown city bus terminal.
A few things about me…
- Born in Wichita, Kansas, 5 March 1956 – age 59 now.
- Single, no children, no pets, no known living relatives.
- No criminal record.
- I don’t smoke because of history of asthma, don’t drink alcoholic beverages because of history of bleeding stomach ulcers.
- Past professions spanning about 30 years include electronics repair, parts inventory control, motel manager and hotel night auditor.
- Present income is Social Security Disability benefits via direct deposit into my bank account on the 3rd of every month. I’m seeking a new doctor (MD) in Reno who accepts Medicare.
- Some college, no degree.
- Independent, nonpartisan, unaffiliated voter. I average out to be Centrist by agreeing with Liberal Democrats on most but not all personal and social issues, while agreeing with Conservative Republicans on most but not all economic and government issues – similar to Libertarians.
- In religion I’m a basic Universalist – specifically a Spiritual Universalist.
- I’m a fan and author of science fiction.
- I like a variety of music – including pop, classic rock, rock.
- No car – I use city bus for transportation, or walk to locations within a mile.
Click on image to see full size.
+ + +